Tuesday 24 June 2014

A lovely walk! - May 03, '14


We walked hand in hand
With waves brushing our feet,
Cold breeze swaying our clothes
And darkness spreading its peace.

I smiled from ear to ear
Looking away into the vast ocean.
We spoke little words
As our hands conveyed our passion.

You gripped my hand harder
As I stumbled on the loose sand,
Filling all the voids in my heart
With just the warmth of your hand.

The strength of your hold
Assured nothing can go wrong,
And the love in your grasp
Convinced, only to each other we belong.

We walked along the shore
Not wanting to reach anywhere,
And wished the night to last forever
So our hands did not have to part :)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! I could just visualise the scene as I was reading! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks chitti and pusakka...
    and joshi.. this is not FM radio.. no dedications

    ReplyDelete